Sunday, February 21, 2010

Driving me Crazy!

So I feel horrible saying this because I love Brynn more than anything in this world but she is driving me absolutely crazy. She acts out so much worse with me than with Josh and it is obvious. I think she knows just how to push my buttons and does it to the limit. I have had a horrible head and chest cold all weekend so I think that has contributed to this but I have been home with her since Thursday and because of the weather(even though it is warmer out) we haven't really done much of anything so we both have cabin fever and it is wearing on us. Please let Spring be here soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"We have the potential capability fully developed fourfold by Office 2010 using studying the number of workers in an exceedingly company against the quantity of shoppers which can be professional shoppers regarding Drain," Agassi defined.Within the better half using this type of year, nokia's prefer to allow the managing regarding Use up performs together with information Microsoft Office 2010 by Office 2007 software with the alleviate a couple of "value offer